CyRise Program and Community Manager (full-time role)
We are seeking a Program Manager to deliver our accelerator program, as well as deliver regular events which help build a cyber security founder community in Melbourne and more broadly in Australia.
- Program Management: schedule and manage all aspects of the three-month accelerator program including both formal and informal learning, international trips and Demo Day
- Team support: supporting the teams in the program where appropriate to achieve their objectives
- Relationship management: key contact for all CyRise accelerator mentors to ensure that they have a great experience of CyRise and that their individual contributions are valuable to the CyRise cohorts.
- Community events: plan, produce and execute a regular program of community network events which encourage link-ups between existing and potential cyber security founders, including the CyRise cohorts and future founders.
- Reporting: reporting on the outcomes for the program, the individual teams and the community events
- High achiever
- Self-directed, bright and ambitious
- High standards of execution
- Ability to work independently within a small team with a startup mindset
- Great attitude
- Events experience useful but not essential
- Experience in a startup or in the startup community would be well received
- Knowledge of cyber security would be an advantage but is not critical
How we’d like to work with you
This is a full-time role, with your time blended between our Melbourne CBD co-working space and work from home. The right to work in Australia is essential.
You will be a key member of a small team, which is single-minded in delivering a high-quality experience for our accelerator startups and the wider cyber security startup community. This means you will have access to an amazing network of talented people, and you can expect to be learning every day.
We believe strongly in our cultural values, and call ourselves out if we fail to live up to them.
- Raise your standards
- Radical transparency
- Seek truth
How to apply
To apply for this role, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by Feb 19th 2021.